2013 was amazing year especially one of the most satisfying year from career perspective. Shipping Xbox One was one of the most exciting thing I have done in my life. There was surely side effect of shipping, gained lot of pounds. So now there are 3 things to do…
- Get weight under 190 – Diet, exercise(12K steps a day, 3 days in gym, 6+ half/full marathons)
- Spend more time with family – At least 3 vacations and more activities together.
- Read More – Time to start reading again (book a quarter, more technical stuff with regular blogs posts)
Most importantly keep debt to $0 and save more.
People who know me, also know that 7 is my luck number and I do everything on 7th, whether changing a job or making resolutions. This year I am planning to break that tradition. I am going to have just 2 goals which will transform into multiple activities.
1. Get Fit(Weight under 190 lbs): Have gained a few pounds in past few months hence have to refocus on health. How do I do this?
- Run at least 4 marathon/half marathons
- Exercise at least 4 days in a week.
- Set goal of 10k steps a day
- Eat healthy
2. Launch an app in market: Have been thinking of building some apps for a while. This was one of the goals in 2012 but time flew by and nothing happened. 2013 will be the year to focus and deliver on this goal. Not sure what app or what I will do but have to do something. Need to go attend startup weekend I think. Need to find and spend more time on writing code for sure.
Additionally I have to spend more time with family, continue doing great at work and read more but that is a given.