Finally the exam is over and I am a free man. Last couple of weeks have been hectic, lot of work in office and also we had an in class exam in school for managerial accounting. That was too much, so had to study for it. Our professor is just amazing. You should read this article about him(C J Skender).
So today I was reading Sayeshaâ€™s blog and she wrote about Zabardasti ka tag where everyone wants to get tagged. So I took it to next level I have virtually assumed that Sayeshaâ€™s has tagged me and am going to write about it.:) Hehehehehehe
4 Jobs that I have had (before my current one):
- Program Assistant in NIIT. The title is fancy it actually meant lab assistant to help students at NIIT with there programming queries. 🙂
- Software Engineer at Baan. This was my first real job. Was great learning experience and got to travel a lot around the world. Especially to NL and US.
- EAI Designer (Technical Advisor) at Nortel Networks. This was my first job in US. Nortel was a great company and I had great colleagues. Just a fun place to be. JJJ
- Senior Solutions Architect at e-Emphasys in India and US. I was the second employee at eET. I have seen this company grow from Milindâ€™s bedroom to office across the globe in Japan, US and India. From 2-3 people to almost more than 100 people. Biggest advantage of working for a small company is the amount of responsibilities you get.
4 English movies I can recommend to anyone:
- You have got mail
- Seige (Denzel, Bruce willis great performances)
- Oceanâ€™s eleven
4 Hindi movies I can recommend to anyone:
- Dil chahta hai
- Hera Pheri
- Munnabhai MBBS
Actually there are just too many.:(
4 Places I’ve lived in, that linger in my memory:
- Mumbai. There is no place like Mumbai. Once you live in Mumbai you have set ur bar so high no other city can match it. Maybe NY can come close but it is not same.
- Hyderabad. We had our initial 4 months training for Baan in hyderabad. It was great fun. We were 10 of us in the batch, 7 guys and 3 girls. Was great fun.
- Ede, Netherlands. I have lived in Ede on various occasions. I have lived there for 3 months for a project. That was great fun. Whole vilanâ€™s gang was there. Especially G, Raje, Pami, Ralu, â€¦ were great
- RTP, USA. I have lived in Raleigh area for last 5 years now. This is a great place to live. Great weather, 3 best schools in the country, Greenery everywhere, 4 hours drive to mountains and 4 hours to ocean or 4 hours to DC. So a great place to live.
4 TV shows I will remember:
- Dekh bhai dekh
- Zaban sambhal ke
- Ulta pulta and Jaspal bhattiâ€™s another one I canâ€™t remember the name
- Everybody loves Raymond
- Travel Channel(Anything)
4 Vacations I will always remember:
- Vacation to Paris with whole Vilan gang of Baan. Was great fun. We stayed at youth hostel and enjoyed like anything. Was great fun.
- Honeymoon to backwaters in Kerala and then to Goa and then extended honeymoon to Amsterdan, Putten(NL), Belgium and Paris.
- Multiple visits to Las Vegas. Vegas is my favorite vacation spot. It is just fun.
- Vacation to Switzerland. Last summer we had been to Switzerland. Most beautiful place I have ever seen.
4 Places I’d rather be right now:
- Las Vegas
4 Foods I love:
- Dal Chawal with fish fry (pomfret) of course Mom ke hath ka.
- Wada pav in Mumbai
- Omlet and other breakfast stuff at Brigs or Dennyâ€™s
- Thai Food
So here ends my, virtually self tagged post.. Heehehehhehehehhe That was funâ€¦JJJJJJ Thanks Sayesha for virtually not tagging me heheh..:)JJJJ