Fun read but I don’t think generalizing something across the region makes any sense.
Seattle-based entrepreneurs demonstrate more stable emotions and are better at coming to an agreement. Entrepreneurs in the Bay Area, however, are more conscientious, energetic, and social than their counterparts up north.
This data shows how Seattle, San Francisco, and Portland entrepreneurs think differently – GeekWire
Finished first half marathon of 2015. Weather was perfect, cold but not too cold. It was rough race. The biggest learning from today’s race was “GET FIT!!! LOOSE 10+ POUNDS!!! Start serious exercising”.
Best part was seeing boyz at mile 9, Arnav was saluting… He saw that in a movie recently…
Also on the run met couple of runners from Portland and ran with them for almost 6+ miles. I am sure I finished today because of that.
Last 1 mile was really bad, both my calf muscles were cramping up. Atleast I finished it and hopefully things will only get better from here on… Next stop is Vancouver marathon on 3rd May.
Author: Leo Babauta
I had high hopes from this book. It has 4 stars on Amazon and I wanted to read a book that would genuinely help me with how to manage with less. This book was huge disappointment for me.
Actually when you have author giving you morning routine ideas like Have coffee or tea, Shower, Take a bath, Eat breakfast among others ideas, you really think if author is running out of ideas on what to write. Anyway, mostly the book is just common sense stuff nothing that you do not know already…
The only good part was I skimmed through this book REALLY FAST!!!
My first half marathon of 2014.
Power BI for Office 365 is now available. It is pretty cool check it out at www.powerbi.com. Power BI allows you too
- Quickly create collaborative BI sites – enable anyone to quickly create a collaborative BI site to share workbooks containing data and insights.
- Keep reports up to date with scheduled data refresh – reports that have been saved to the cloud can now connect back to on-premises data sources to refresh the data and stay up to date.
- Manage data queries for the team – share not only workbooks but also the data queries created in Power Query for Excel. Team members can now build and manage data queries for others to use when creating their own reports.
- Maintain a Data Catalog of searchable data – IT departments can now use the Data Catalog feature to make it easier for everyone to find and connect to corporate data by searching for it from within Excel.
- Ask questions of your data in natural language – with the Q&A features people can type questions they have of the data in natural language and the system will interpret the question and present answers in the form of interactive visualizations.
- Stay connected with mobile access to your reports – stay connected from anywhere with new HTML5 support and the Power BI windows app.
Learn More at: Microsoft Blog Post or Power BI Team Blog.